The most wonderful time of the year is closer than we think, and along with all things merry comes the time to get your holiday cards ready.
Besides the fact that I am truly obsessed with Christmas, most of my family lives in Brazil, so I have to think a few months ahead to make sure they will receive my packages on time.
This year I ordered my cards from Basic Invite and I wanted to share some valuable intel to help you save time and money on the holiday cards that will get you on Santa's nice list!
Holiday Cards Don't Have To Be Boring
I have nothing against dollar store cards (because who never?!) but I have to admit that everyone feels much more cherished when they get custom holiday cards.
It shows your loved ones that you really took the time to create something special for them, plus they are so fun to create!
This goes the exact same way for businesses - sending personalized cards certainly makes customers feel more appreciated. A little extra care can take you a long way!
So whether you're shopping for holiday cards for business or Christmas greeting cards, Basic Invite has over 500 holiday themed designs to choose from, plus they are completely customizable with endless color options and instant online previews. Sounds awesome right?!
This season is extra special to me. I got married last month and so we wanted to include a couple wedding photos on our holiday cards. We also decided to use one of our fave photos ever. We had just moved to California with our kitty Tom, it was our first holiday here, so we rented a log cabin in Big Bear and were blessed with a white snowy Christmas Day. I love to eternalize moments in pictures and to be able to share that feeling with the special people in our lives.
The cards came out perfect, just the way we expected! I can't wait to hand them to our family & friends, along with our warmest wishes! See some of the designs that I chose below:
How It Works
Here's how easy it is to place an order with Basic Invite, and also some of the features that set them apart from most stationery companies:
- Shop: Browse their website to select the design of your choice. They've been around since 2006, creating beautiful cards for every occasion.
- Customize: Once you select a design, each element on the card can be customized to over 180 different colors, so the end result will be exactly the way you want, down to the littlest detail.
- It is the season to shine: Foil options are available in gold, silver, and rose gold, and you can choose between flat or raised foil on all foil designs.
- Get samples mailed to you: You can order a printed sample of your cards to actually see and feel the quality before placing a full order.
- Hassle free mailing: As for the envelopes, they offer over 40 colors for a great first impression. And don't worry about going crazy calling or texting your family and friends for their addresses, Basic Invite's address capturing tool allows you to share a link on Facebook, Twitter, IG, or any other social media channel to request their info, which will be stored on your account to be selected for printing when you place the order.
Cheers to the holiday spirit: all Christmas card orders include free address printing!
Special Offer: Get 30% off with coupon code: holi30
Click here to check out their holiday collection.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, and I hope this season brings lots of joy and blessings to your lives. It's never too early for candy cane wishes and mistletoe kisses!
Follow Me On Social:
Post Sponsored by Basic Invite. Text and opinion is based on my own review of the service and product.